Wednesday 8 October 2014

Feel good, always!

So I thought I would write about something a little different today.. I will keep it short but I believe this is worth talking about!

Confidence, anxiety and depression. Three words with grey, rainy clouds hung over them. Everybody feels down sometimes, its natural, you are allowed too.. but don't allow it to take over your life. Do you ever wake up in a morning and think 'I just want to stay in bed' or 'I'm not getting up, I have nothing to get up for' I know I have but  there is always something to get out of bed for, try being active.. go for a walk, tidy your room or just dress yourself up, for the sake of dressing up! Avoiding your feelings or things that scare you only makes them worse, you need to tackle them head on.  But know you are never alone, there is ALWAYS somebody who cares. Life is a beautiful gift and if you have a bad day, wake up the next morning put on your best smile and remember all the good things you have to be grateful for.

So stay happy, stay positive and keep striving. Support is always there for those of us who need it.

Thank you for reading, fingers crossed I will get my haul up in the next couple of days so keep your pretty eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment