Thursday 16 October 2014

Just a little fashion haul!

 
Hey beauties!
 
This is the haul post that I've been promising.. I know, its about time! Just a little disclaimer before I start..  I am in no way bragging about things I have bought, I work hard and everyone deserves treats! These are things I've collected over a couple of months of retail related therapy..
 
I'm going to start with shoes, just because everybody loves shoes! I have bought two pair in the past couple of weeks (oops). You won't blame me though once you see them!
 
 I have always hummed and ahh'ed at the thought of a mule, but then I seen some absolute beauts while scrolling through ASOS..
 
 
Incredible, right? I couldn't avoid the 'add to basket' button especially with them being in the sale for £28 from £42! They are really comfortable which came as a surprise to me and I have had nothing but compliments since wearing them. Link!
 
Some more little treasures which recently caught my eye are from Schuh. As usual they never fail to deduct my bank balance as soon as I step foot in store. It's going to happen to me though, I'm a shoeaholic and their shoes just invite me in. They are the perfect dress shoe for the Autumn/Winter period and at a price of £45 I am sure I will get my wear out of them!
 
 
Mmm, mmm! I just love them, the warm floral print accompanied by the gold heel just adds class to these statement shoes. Imagine them with skinny jeans for a dinner date or a rich burgundy dress for a night on the town. Link!
 
 I needed a bag one that's going to be my staple throughout these wintery months. I didn't want to spend too much on one as I am currently trying to save my spare pennies towards a Viv Westwood number! At £32 from River Island I bought this beaut..
 
 
 
 
It's roomy, you can have it as an across the body or over the arm bag, oh and best of all it is.. KHAKI. I am a big khaki junky this autumn, genuinely can't get enough of it.. if it's khaki best believe I will be wanting it! Link!
River Islands bag game is always strong though, so it was only to be expected that I bought another little number from there too..
 
 
I have been lusting over their fluffy little bags for some time after seeing fellow bloggers posting them up on Insta, so I crumbled and walked out with this lilac one! I can't find it on their website. BOO! But I got mine at Doncaster's Frenchgate store about two weeks ago, so they must have it in stores still. So if you're digging it check your local stores, I will have my fingers crossed for you to find one!
 
My little two piece which I recently blogged about it on my outfit of the DATE night post so you may have seen it before. It's from Crystelle Clothing for only £21.99..
 
 
I love it, it fits perfectly and it's that deep floral print which I'm digging at the minute! £21.99 for BOTH pieces is an absolute steal as well, I won't be hesitating to order from their again. Link!
 
I really have wanted a jumpsuit for ages but I struggle to fit in them due to the uncanny size of my hiney in comparison with my waist.. PEAR SHAPE STRUGGLES! Anyway I found one on Fashion Union and without hoping for too much I ordered it, I tried it as soon as it came and surprisingly it FIT! Helps that it ultra stretchy.. so if you're like me and have a colossal bootay it may be worth checking it out..
 
 
It comes with a belt but I paired it with my Moschino one on a recent night out. It was £24 so I quick time snapped it up with no doubts when I seen that price tag. Link!
 
It's getting to that season where you've constantly got events to attend.. so us girls know what its like to have 'nothing to wear' but a dozen dresses either worn once or not at all staring back at us. That didn't stop me buying a new one like, it probably won't stop you either..
 
 
 
I got this burgundy body con, midi dress from the Oh My Love concession in Topshop during Sheffield's Meadowhall student lock in. It is pretty basic but the neckline detailing makes it a lot more interesting! I'm going to pair this with my Schuh shoes for an upcoming wedding evening 'do'. I will do an outfit post for the event to show you the two together. Link!
Another cheeky buy from Oh My Love is a khaki playsuit, now you know my dilemma of too much ass to waist ratio so I bought this in the hope it could accommodate for me. I tried it when I got home and I found myself prancing around my boyfriends room with excitement that it fit! I love it and I cannot wait until I get the chance to wear it!
 
 
My pictures aren't the best so click on the links to see them on models, it looks a million times better on them than it does on my coat hanger! Link!
 
Let me tell you about my issue with jumpers, they are either too short, too tight or too baggy. I can never find the perfect fit.. that was until I found this piece of knitted perfection in River Island..
 
 
Ahh, the picture just does not do it justice at all! It's my go-to wear at the minute, I just love chucking it on with my Joni jeans and ankle boots ready to tackle this awful weather mother nature is throwing at us. It has a cute little gold zip detail too which I love. It is £40 and I was initially put off by the price tag, but it really is worth it (I paid £32 because I'm a student who takes full advantage of her UNI days app). Go check it out if you are interested Link!
I desperately needed to replace my faux leather jacket that I have had since my 18th birthday (3 years ago) as it has started to show it's age, it has holes in the lining and everything! I knew Topshop wouldn't fail as that where my original one was from..
 
 
Nothing like a bit of faux fur on cold days! I'm sure I will wear this jacket to it's absolute limits like I did with my old faithful. It is £58 full price but I got 20% during Sheffield's Meadowhall student lock in. Link!
 
Last but not least is my most favourite purchase of the weather change so far and it's all down to Topshop again!
 
 
It is a bomber style cardigan and by the way it is soooo warm! I think I have worn it everyday since getting it. It goes with absolutely everything and anything I put on, best £38 I have ever spent. Link!
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and got some Autumn/Winter outfit inspiration from it. Thank you for taking the time to check my blog out.. don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin like my page on Facebook and follow me on Instagram. I have a GIVEAWAY coming up soon guys so stay tuned.. thank you for all your support x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment