Wednesday 14 January 2015

Aspirations..

Hey Beauties..

I'm getting those 'end of uni nerves' with me having less than 5 months left.. What am I meant to do with myself?!  It's such a scary thought not being able to use the 'I'm a student' excuse anymore.
I'm lucky enough to be blogging for the brand English Girl now and I absolutely love it and I would do blogging full time given the opportunity, I mean what's better than talking about fashion and makeup? Especially when the only thing I want to do is Fashion or Makeup.. You know? Blogging is what I love and is what I want to do professionally one day because I don't want to be stuck doing something my heart isn't in, so I guess It's time to fix up and make these final months count. 

Positive vibes on the blog this evening, I found this quote on Pinterest.. It inspired me so fingers crossed it inspires you too!



Take a leap of faith, you never know where is may take you.. Learn from your failures and embrace your successes. Anything is possible!

Stefi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment